Features and Benefits
CMB dewatering screens are designed to efficiently remove moisture from sand and coal slurries.
- Rear wall drain; sloping at 45º, this feature is fitted with slotted dewatering panels. Incoming slurry is fed down this slope thus maximising initial water removal.
- Main deck of screen slopes upwards at 5º. The incoming slurry forms a ‘cake’ of material which acts as a filter bed to ensure maximum retention of solids.
- An on-board electric motor and guards eliminate the need for cumbersome on-site supports.
- Pivoting spring pedestals allow for quick angle changes.
- Optional bed divider can also be supplied when it is desired to dewater 2 products on one deck.
- Twin shaft oil-lubricated linear action vibrator transmits high ‘G’ force for maximum dewatering.