Four Bearing Screens
CMB four-bearing screens feature rugged construction and a positive circular vibrating motion. They are ideal as scalpers for large aggregates, or as screens for difficult, sticky materials. These screens can be offered as a direct replacement for Niagara screens.
- Alloy steel counterweighted eccentric shaft, precision machined to fine tolerances.
- Grease lubricated, spherical bearings are protected by a combination of labyrinth and vee-ring seals.
- Screen sub-frame is supported on anti-vibration rubber mounts to minimise the load transmitted to the supporting structure.
- Precision laser-cut side plates.
- Screen trays can be furnished to support any type of screening media.
- Heavy duty adjustable coil springs support the live frame.
- Spray bars can be supplied as required.
- A direct replacement for Niagara screens.
- Ideal as scalpers for large aggregates.
- Ideal in handling difficult, sticky materials.