Horizontal or low-angle screens are ideal where height is critical. With one, two, three or four decks possible the screens can be used for sizing or scalping applications. The size range is 1220 x 2500 (4’ x 8’) to 1500 x 9600 (8’ x 30’).
- The straight line vibrating motion is produced by two or more eccentric shafts geared together. By varying the timing of the gears, the vibrating motion can be fine-tuned to assist optimum screening of various aggregates.
- Oil lubricated vibrator unit. Counter-weighted shafts are geared together and mounted on spherical roller bearings.
- Coil springs efficiently isolate the screen from its supporting structure
- Decks are rigidly constructed from generously sized box section. Unlike I section, box section eliminates trapped material which causes wear to the cross member.
- Friction checks built into the screen supports efficiently retard the screen during shut-down, thus reducing forces transmitted to surrounding structures.
- Generous height between decks allow for easier screening media changes.
- When spraybars are required, they can be built into the screen
side-plates eliminating spraybar supports, thus improving maintenance access.