CMB Inclined bespoke screens can be constructed to fit any new or existing application. Sizes range from 900 x 1800 (6’ x 3’) to 2700 x 9400 (30’ x 9’), with one, two, three or four deck screens available.
- Replaceable discharge lips. These can be fitted with a variety of liners, for example; rubber, mild steel, abrasion-resistant steel etc.
- Heavy-duty, stress relieved decks which can be rubber covered. A variety of decks can be fitted dependent on the material to be screened (woven wire, polyurethane, rubber etc.).
- Standard SPC belt drive.
- Motors can be fitted with plug break starters to briefly run screen in reverse when stopping, ensuring smooth screen run-down.
- Precision laser cut side plates ensure a high quality, fatigue resistant product.
- Replaceable liners fitted to feed box and discharge lips.
- Robust grease lubricated vibrating unit provides powerful circular motion along complete length of screen.
- Angles bolted to the top and bottom of the side-plates offer increased strength.
- High strength friction grip bolts are used in the construction of the screen providing reliable but easily replaced connections.
- Pivoting motor base supplied as an option (reduces load on belts starting, driving and stopping).
- Spring bases can be supplied as fixed or pivoting thus enables screen to be positioned at different angles to suit application.
- Feed box evenly distributes material on to deck of screen reducing wear.
- Can be used for finished screening but is also suitable for scalping duty.