CMB vibrating feeders combine scalping and feeding in a single operation. Providing a regulated flow of material to primary crushers, our feeders can be custom-built to suit your installation and requirements.
- Massive frame with heavy side members and I beam cross-members.
- Variable speed drive available via inverter drive.
- Motor and pivoting base.
- Oil-lube vibrating unit comprises two parallel counterweighted offset shafts which produces a motion which is 450 to the plane at the feeding surface.
- Robust springs designed to isolate the feeder from its supporting structure, capable of supporting the feeder and a full material load.
- Cast manganese steel grizzly bars can be individually removed or adjusted to meet changes in scalping material specifications.
- Equipped with 400 Brinell abrasion resistant liners as standard. Stainless steel can be used for sticky materials.